You Got Style? We Want To See It!
February 7, 2013
— babies, clothing, COMPETITION, fashion, Kids, kids fashion, modelling, photo competition, photography, style
We here at Hopscotch believe that style is unique and born within… like we say ‘fashions change but style is eternal’ and kids certainly know how to make a statement and show their individual style be it bold, soft & sweet or simply something out of this world. So we’re on the hunt for Australia’s most stylish child to feature on the homepage of our new-look [soon to be launched] online store and take home a $100 Hopscotch Voucher.
So if you think your child has head turning style and would like to enter them into our ‘You Got Style’ competition. Simply email us your child’s picture along with their name and we will upload it to our ‘You Got Style’ Facebook Album.
Our panel of judges Brooke Thompson from Brooke Lee Modelling, Jodie Grosskreutz from Impressionable Kids Mackay and Lindy Spring from Spring Shots will select a winner.
NOTE: Please ensure you read the terms, conditions and picture guidelines before submitting your photo – if your photo does not meet these guidelines it will not be included.
TERMS, CONDITIONS & PICTURE GUIDELINES
- Entries close Friday 1st of March, 2013 with the winner announced via Facebook and will also be contacted via email on Friday 8th of March.
- The winner will receive a $100 Hopscotch Voucher [not redeemable for cash] and their submitted picture will be featured on the homepage of our new-look online store for a period of 1 month.
- By submitting a photo you agree that you own the rights to the image and agree that the image can be re-produced on the Hopscotch Children’s Boutique Facebook Page. Hopscotch Children’s Boutique has the right to refuse and not feature any submissions that are deemed inappropriate/offensive or does not meet competition requirements.
- All images submitted must be:
– Horizontal in layout [to work within our homepage space]
– Be creative and showcase your child’s unique style whilst being able to effectively represent Hopscotch and our brand.
– Must be high quality/high resolution [300 dpi]
– Only children from the ages of 3 months – 8 years can enter
– Your child does not need to be wearing ‘Hopscotch clothes/accessories’ but please be aware that we are a boutique children’s fashion store and will not accept images of children dressed in ‘character’ clothes such as Ben10, Dora etc.